- 3D modeling of characters, environments, vehicles, etc.
- High-resolution model retropology
- Baking from high-resolution models
- Shader creation
- The ideal candidate is be a self-reliant team player who shows initiative, has strong communication skills (provides simple explanations), is well-organized and is always seeking to innovate.
- Knowledge of traditional drawing and illustration techniques (relief, lighting, materials, perspective, color)
- Have more than 3 years of work experience in the video game industry in creative / artistic direction
- Art training at the college/university level or equivalent
- Mastery of 3ds Max, Maya and Adobe Photoshop
- Mastery of 3ds Adobe Photoshop
- Mastery of ZBrush
- Knowledge of the Unity / Unreal game engines
- Knowledge of shader creation (Unity: Strumpy)
- Knowledge of human physiology and movement
- Ability to estimate work times, manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Be creative and able to adapt to different gaming and graphic styles (cartoon, realism, illustration, pixel, etc.)
- Anmation skills could be an asset
- Have a passion for videogames
- Be bilingual (French/English), spoken and written
99 REASONS TO WORK AT BKOM STUDIOS! HERE IS SOME OF THEM
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance offering health, disability and dental coverage and travel insurance
- RRSP program including an employer contribution
- Free parking
- 37,5 hours per week schedule
- Work on original and varied projects
- Free healthy snack offered every day
- You have a real impact on your projects
- You have your own personalize space in our bright, comfortable and trendy open space environment
- Top international clients in the toys and entertainment business. Does Hasbro, Disney, Lego and Wizards of the Coast ring a bell?
- Work with talented and competent people
- Strong gaming culture
- Social events and a lot of fun!
ABOUT BKOM STUDIOS
Located in the beautiful city of Quebec (Canada), BKOM Studios is a full-service digital studio dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns, connected toys, AR/VR experiences, mobile games and, more recently, PC Games (Steam).
We also create our own original games and intellectual properties (IP), exploring further the digital space, creating new universes, and experimenting cutting-edge technologies.
BKOM Studios? It’s more than 20 years of experience in studio expertise and more than 3,500 projects delivered. But above all, it’s a company with a human dimension made up of more than 80 talented and committed people.
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.