BKOM Studios is currently seeking a Web Developer. The ideal applicant will be a team player who wants to learn and grow professionnally while making his/her mark within the team. You have to be proactive and autonomous in order to become an expert in your field of work. Furthermore, this person must be versatile and able to adapt to various environments and work projects. You will be working on a variety of projects for a broad array of clients. If you see yourself in this, you’re the one we are looking for!
- Be willing to adhere to Web project cycles
- Participate in defining key technical requirements to meet customer needs for a product
- Participate in the creation of conceptual websites, applications and other Web related projects (development and integration)
- Estimate timelines with the development team
- Work on several projects at once
- Participate in the development of working methods (methods, tools and technologies)
- Relevant degree and experience
- Demonstrated skills in, but not limited to, HTML5 and Construct2 and/or Construct3
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Knowledge of Git is considered an asset
- Experience with a PHP CMS (Drupal, WordPress, etc), developing API with REST standards, Linux environment, Amazon AWS and in containerization (Docker) is considered an asset
99 REASONS TO WORK AT BKOM STUDIOS! HERE IS SOME OF THEM
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance offering health, disability and dental coverage and travel insurance
- RRSP program including an employer contribution
- Free parking
- 37,5 hours per week schedule
- Work on original and varied projects
- Free healthy snack offered every day
- You have a real impact on your projects
- You have your own personalize space in our bright, comfortable and trendy open space environment
- Top international clients in the toys and entertainment business. Does Hasbro, Disney, Lego and Wizards of the Coast ring a bell?
- Work with talented and competent people
- Strong gaming culture
- Social events and a lot of fun!
ABOUT BKOM STUDIOS
Located in the beautiful city of Quebec (Canada), BKOM Studios is a full-service digital studio dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns, connected toys, AR/VR experiences, mobile games and, more recently, PC Games (Steam).
We also create our own original games and intellectual properties (IP), exploring further the digital space, creating new universes, and experimenting cutting-edge technologies.
BKOM Studios? It’s more than 20 years of experience in studio expertise and more than 3,500 projects delivered. But above all, it’s a company with a human dimension made up of more than 80 talented and committed people.
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.