BKOM Studios is currently looking for a passionate Game Developer (Blocks) to join its development and technology team!Reporting to the Director of Technology, the Game Developer’s main mandate is to create multi-platform games and original mobile apps. This candidate must also display a keen sense of quality control and good leadership, and stands out by his versatility and ability to adapt to change. He is also expected to propose creative and innovative solutions.
- Participate in the conceptual architecture of games, online communities and virtual worlds
- Work in a multi-project environment
- Participate in the estimation of labor with the development team
- Participate in the development of working methods (methods, tools and technologies to use)Integrate visuals and implemented design specifications
- College or university degree in a field related to programming.
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a game developer (Unity3D and / or Unreal) or in any other comparable position (an asset).
- Knowledge of the development cycle of mobile games, PCs and / or consoles.
- Knowledge of Construct, Blockly or any other block development tools.
- C # and / or C ++ knowledge (an asset)
- Be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Oral and written skills (French and English).
99 REASONS TO WORK AT BKOM STUDIOS! HERE IS SOME OF THEM
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance offering health, disability and dental coverage and travel insurance
- RRSP program including an employer contribution
- Free parking
- 37,5 hours per week schedule
- Work on original and varied projects
- Free healthy snack offered every day
- You have a real impact on your projects
- You have your own personalize space in our bright, comfortable and trendy open space environment
- Top international clients in the toys and entertainment business. Does Hasbro, Disney, Lego and Wizards of the Coast ring a bell?
- Work with talented and competent people
- Strong gaming culture
- Social events and a lot of fun!
ABOUT BKOM STUDIOS
Located in the beautiful city of Quebec (Canada), BKOM Studios is a full-service digital studio dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns, connected toys, AR/VR experiences, mobile games and, more recently, PC Games (Steam).
We also create our own original games and intellectual properties (IP), exploring further the digital space, creating new universes, and experimenting cutting-edge technologies.
BKOM Studios? It’s more than 20 years of experience in studio expertise and more than 3,500 projects delivered. But above all, it’s a company with a human dimension made up of more than 80 talented and committed people.
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.