Web and Games Developer
You are passionate about technology and you want to make it your career? Do you want to work on some of the most exciting and popular video games? If so, BKOM Studios is always looking for experienced Web and Games Developers to join its Development team.
You have experience in Web and/or in mobile game programming and teamwork is an important asset in your career and development? You have demonstrated a talent for quality control and strong leadership? You stand out by your versatility and you adapt to changes by proposing creative and innovative solutions? You are the candidate we are looking for! At BKOM you will enjoy the opportunity to work on multiple projects in close collaboration with our prestigious clients from the toys and entertainment industry.
- Follow our client’s development cycle;
- Participate in defining the key technical requirements to meet the client needs for a product;
- Participate to the creation conceptual architecture of the games, online communities, virtual worlds, websites and applications;
- Participate in the creation and evolution of games, online communities, virtual worlds, websites and applications (development and integration);
- Participate in the development, integration and estimation of labor with the development team;
- Participate to the development of the working methods (methods, tools and technologies to use).
Profiles expectations may vary in function of our needs:
- Have a legal working status in Canada;
- Experience with game and/or Web development and/or application development;
- Strong knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: PHP, Java, .NET, MySQL, C#, C++, Objectiv C, Swift;
- Experience with Unity 3D;
- Knowledge of one or more CMS (Drupal, WordPress, Joomla and/or Typo3);
- Experience with Android (JDK, SDK) and iOS;
- Knowledge of gamification mechanics;
- Knowledge of Linux environment (asset);
- Bilingualism (French and English).
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.