If you like turning good ideas into concrete user experiences, if you like improving user experiences and solve interface / user flow issues, if you’re interesting in connected objects and augmented reality, you’re the person we are looking for.
As User Experience Designer, you will work closely with UI designers, game designers and multidisciplinary teams to define UX strategies for mobile games and websites.
- Work closely with the team to implement an optimal user experience based on the industry’s best practices.
- Prepare documents detailing your vision, including user flows, interactive wireframes, functional documents, client presentations, etc.
- Participate in the user testing strategy and planning.
- Present your strategy and UX vision in-house and to clients.
On a day to day basis
- Participate in project scrums.
- Identify potential UX issues and provide viable solutions.
- Run user tests, analyze results and implement changes.
- Work closely with the production team to ensure the UX solutions are properly integrated.
- Attend industry conferences and events
- Share your knowledge and latest UX trends with your colleagues through workshops, lunch-conferences or other meetings.
- College degree in a related field
- At least three (3) years experience in roles such as UX design, information architecture, User Interface design, or in any similar roles
- Concrete experience in the mobile game industry
- Documentation software proficiency (Axure, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- UX design expertise
- Understanding of the game culture
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) to clearly explain concepts and ideas
- Good time management skills (ability to meet tight deadlines)
- Open-minded, forward-thinking, self-critical and team player
We offer competitive compensation and a dynamic work environment. If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and a letter of intent at: email@example.com
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.