Unity 3D Developer
We are currently seeking for a Unity 3D developer with at least 5 years of experience. Additional experience in other development environments is a plus. The candidate must be able to participate in the creation of the conceptual architecture to meet the key technical requirements of the product (casual games, virtual worlds, online communities and more). Action script 3 knowledge is considered a great asset in link with some of our Flash products’ use of a java back-end.
You like to develop great games. You enjoy challenges and teamwork.You demonstrate an increased sense of quality control and good leadership. In addition, you are versatile and able to adapt to different environments and different working conditions.
- Follow BKOM Studios’ and its client’s development cycle;
- Participate in defining the key technical requirements to meet the client needs for a product;
- Participate in the creation of the conceptual architecture and development of games, online communities, virtual world, web sites and applications;
- Participate in the estimation of labor with the development team;
- Working in a multiple project environment;
- Participate in the development of working methods (methodologies, tools and technologies).
- Unity 3D;
- Scaleform – AS3;
- Objective C (asset);
- Gamification Third Parties Engine (asset);
- Knowledge of Java (asset);
- MS SQL, MySQL (asset);
- Smartfox or other Real-Time MMO Servers (asset);
- Working experience in game development.
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic work environment. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.