Technical Support Specialist
Located in the beautiful city of Quebec (Canada), BKOM Studios is a full-service digital studio dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns, connected toys, AR/VR experiences, mobile games and, more recently, PC Games (Steam).
We also create our own original games and intellectual properties (IP), exploring further the digital space, creating new universes, and experimenting cutting-edge technologies.
BKOM Studios? It’s 20 years of experience in studio expertise and more than 3,000 projects delivered. But above all, it’s a company with a human dimension made up of more than 80 talented and committed people.
Under the supervision of the director of infrastructures, the technical support specialist will be responsible for providing support to all users. The candidate will operate in an environment composed of many users, softwares and servers.
- Install and configure workstations, operating systems, various softwares and applications.
- Assemble workstations and various peripherals
- Provide technical support ;
- Update and configure existing workstations;
- Resolve issues and document these issues in the system;
- Release and optimize software deployment in different environments;
- Keep the hardware & software inventory up to date;
- Identify and solve various network & applications problems;
- Participate in various computer infrastructure implementation and optimisation projects;
- Knowledge of:
- Mac and Windows environments;
- Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu);
- Windows Server 2012 R2;
- Office suite and Google apps;
- Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Active directory;
- Virtualisation (VMware)
- Rigor in the follow-up and the documentation of his work;
- Organized and structured;
- Excellent communicator both written and spoken (French / English);
- Analytical skills;
- Team spirit;
- Continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Version control tools (GIT)
- Service desk tools (GLPI)
- Bug tracking tools (Jira software)
- Documentation tools (Confluence)
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT BKOM STUDIOS
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance offering health, disability and dental coverage and travel insurance
- RRSP program including an employer contribution
- Free parking
- 37,5 hours per week schedule
- Work on original and varied projects
- Free healthy snack offered every day
- You have a real impact on your projects
- You have your own personalize space in our bright, comfortable and trendy open space environment
- Top international clients in the toys and entertainment business. Does Hasbro, Disney, Lego and Wizards of the Coast ring a bell?
- Work with talented and competent people
- Strong gaming culture
- Social events and a lot of fun!
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.