Team Lead – Unity 3D
Located in the beautiful city of Quebec (Canada), BKOM Studios is a full-service digital studio dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns, connected toys, AR/VR experiences, mobile games and, more recently, PC Games (Steam).
We also create our own original games and intellectual properties (IP), exploring further the digital space, creating new universes, and experimenting cutting-edge technologies.
At BKOM Studios, it’s 20 years of experience in studio expertise and more than 3,000 projects delivered. But above all, it’s a company with a human dimension made up of more than 80 talented and committed people.
Under the supervision of the Director of Technologies and Innovation, you will participate in the creation of conceptual architecture in order to meet the key technical requirements of the product. You will actively participate in the management of a team of programmers and perform related tasks (sprint planning, follow ups, greeting and orientation of new employees, performance evaluations, etc.). You will put in place good practices and make sure that the team is well equipped to deliver the various mandates on time. You participate in the evaluations and technolgical orientation of different “pitch” projects.
- Participate in defining key technical requirements to meet customer needs;
- Participate in the conceptual architecture and realization of games, online communities, virtual world and applications;
- Estimate time frames to deliver projects with members of the development team;
- Assign and track tasks according to deliverables;
- Perform departmental workforce planning;
- Guarantee the performance of your team;
- Perform quality control on the work performed;
- Act as a coach with your team;
- Greet and orient new employees in his team;
- Participate in the development of work methods (methodologies, tools and technologies).
- Experience in a multi-project environment;
- Experience in technical team management and programming;
- Work experience in game development;
- Mastery of C# and Unity 3D;
- Experience with any other development environment (asset);
- Bilingualism (French & English).
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT BKOM STUDIOS
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance offering health, disability and dental coverage and travel insurance
- RRSP program including an employer contribution
- Free parking
- 37,5 hours per week schedule
- Work on original and varied projects
- Free healthy snack offered every day
- You have a real impact on your projects
- You have your own personalize space in our bright, comfortable and trendy open space environment
- Top international clients in the toys and entertainment business. Does Hasbro, Disney, Lego and Wizards of the Coast ring a bell?
- Work with talented and competent people
- Strong gaming culture
- Social events and a lot of fun!
We offer competitive compensation and a dynamic work environment.
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.