Under the Chief of operations’ (COO) authority, the recruitment advisor will have the task of identifying and recruiting candidates who have a profile related to BKOM Studios’ activities. Management of the selection and hiring interviews, validation of the credentials as well as assigning the company’s different positions to the candidates will also be part of their responsibilities.
The recruitment advisor will promote teamwork, have a heightened sense of responsibilities and by nature, autonomous. They must have strong skills in interpersonal relations and show professionalism while possessing excellent skills in communication.
They will be able to work under pressure, to juggle many tasks all at once and to recognize priorities.
They will be strategic in their recruiting process while keeping focus on the company and the candidate’s best interest.
Passion, enthusiasm, tenacity is what we’re looking for !
Main responsibilities :
- Do research with the help of internal and external databases, networking sites, recommendations, professional associations and other relevant sources;
- Write job descriptions to post the new openings and manage the ads;
- Select the résumés and perform the first series of screening interviews by phone or in person, depending on the needs, to validate the candidate’s professional experience, interpersonal qualities, interest, etc.;
- Organize and conduct interviews, make their recommendations, provide summaries of interviews and do the follow-up with the candidates;
- Validate credentials;
- Develop and establish proactive recruiting strategies to maintain a pool of interested candidates;
- Contribute to a professional and positive team spirit focused on results;
- Set up innovative and creative recruiting techniques in order to attract the best candidates on the market.
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic work environment. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.