Located in the beautiful city of Quebec (Canada), BKOM Studios is a full-service digital studio dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns, connected toys, AR/VR experiences, mobile games and, more recently, PC Games (Steam).
We also create our own original games and intellectual properties (IP), exploring further the digital space, creating new universes, and experimenting cutting-edge technologies.
BKOM Studios? It’s more than 20 years of experience in studio expertise and more than 3,500 projects delivered. But above all, it’s a company with a human dimension made up of more than 80 talented and committed people.
BKOM Studios, is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Game Producer. A stimulating and creative work environment for prestigious mandates with clients such as HASBRO, DISNEY, WIZARDS OF THE COAST.
The Game Producer serves as the liaison between the Development Teams and the client, and is responsible for coordinating the efforts in order to ensure a final product that respects the proposed scope, budget and deadline.
- Coordinate between internal teams and third parties
- Work with several teams (design, programming, art and QA) to implement a viable production plan
- Prepare and maintain deadlines and budgets
- Proactively identify potential problems and implement creative solutions
- Communicate risks, advantages and recommendations to upper management
- Ensure tasks are completed on time and comply with quality standards
- Supervise the creative (art and design) and technical (programming) development of a game
- Oversee quality assurance (tests)
- Process change requests
- Supervise on a daily basis and motivate the team members assigned to the project
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least five (5) years of project-management experience
- Videogame industry experience
- Ability to conceive and sell new ideas
- Team player
- Good understanding of all technical aspects related to development
- Be up-to-date on industry trends and upcoming technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Be able to quickly adapt to changes
- Be familiar with Agile Scrum Methodologies
- Able to communicate fluidly in English and French (written/spoken)
- Mastery of JIRA Project-Tracking Software (asset)
- Experience with Facebook, iOS, Android platforms (asset)
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT BKOM STUDIOS
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance offering health, disability and dental coverage and travel insurance
- RRSP program including an employer contribution
- Free parking
- 37,5 hours per week schedule
- Work on original and varied projects
- Free healthy snack offered every day
- You have a real impact on your projects
- You have your own personalize space in our bright, comfortable and trendy open space environment
- Top international clients in the toys and entertainment business. Does Hasbro, Disney, Lego and Wizards of the Coast ring a bell?
- Work with talented and competent people
- Strong gaming culture
- Social events and a lot of fun!
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.