Located in the beautiful city of Quebec (Canada), BKOM Studios is a full-service digital studio dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns, connected toys, AR/VR experiences, mobile games and, more recently, PC Games (Steam).
We also create our own original games and intellectual properties (IP), exploring further the digital space, creating new universes, and experimenting cutting-edge technologies.
BKOM Studios? It’s 20 years of experience in studio expertise and more than 3,000 projects delivered. But above all, it’s a company with a human dimension made up of more than 90 talented and committed people.
BKOM Studios is currently seeking a PHP Developer. The ideal applicant will be a team player who wants to grow professionally and contribute to a multidisciplinary team. This person must have a sixth sense for quality control and leadership. Furthermore, this person must be versatile and able to adapt to various environments and work conditions, because they will be working on projects in different fields and for a broad array of clients.
- Be willing to adhere to clients’ business cycles
- Participate in defining key technical requirements to meet customer needs for a product
- Participate in the creation of conceptual game architecture, online communities, virtual worlds, websites and applications (development and integration)
- Estimate timelines with the development team
- Work on several projects at once
- Participate in the development of working methods (methods, tools and technologies)
- Relevant degree and experience
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Knowledge of Git is considered an asset
- Experience with a PHP CMS (Drupal, WordPress, etc), developing API with REST standards, Linux environment, Amazon AWS and in containerization (Docker) is considered an asset
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT BKOM STUDIOS
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance offering health, disability and dental coverage and travel insurance
- RRSP program including an employer contribution
- Free parking
- 37,5 hours per week schedule
- Work on original and varied projects
- Free healthy snack offered every day
- You have a real impact on your projects
- You have your own personalize space in our bright, comfortable and trendy open space environment
- Top international clients in the toys and entertainment business. Does Hasbro, Disney, Lego and Wizards of the Coast ring a bell?
- Work with talented and competent people
- Strong gaming culture
- Social events and a lot of fun!
We offer competitive compensation and a dynamic work environment. If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and a letter of intent at: email@example.com
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.