We are currently looking for a mobile developer. You must have solid experience in a mobile development environment ( preferably applied to the field of gaming) and have worked on medium and large scale projects with an actual three years experience in IOS development.
The candidate must be able to take part in the creation of the conceptual architecture in order to meet the product’s main technical requirements ( casual games, virtual worlds, online communities and much more)
We are seeking a candidate willing to evolve and to work as part of a team. You must show a heightened sense of quality control and good leadership. Moreover, you are versatile and able to adapt to different environments or work conditions.
- Work in a video game/mobile application development team;
- Follow BKOM’s clients’ development cycle;
- Take part in the analysis of needs;
- Take part in the work estimate with the development team;
- Take part in the optimization of the work methods (methodologies, technologies and tools);
- Play the role of a coach in the development team;
- Verify your work with unit tests;
- Take part in the creation of the games’ conceptual architecture, online communities, virtual worlds, websites and applications;
- Take part in the evolution of mobile games, online communities, virtual worlds, websites and applications (development and integration);
- Work in a multi-project environment;
What you need
- Android (JDK, SDK) and iOS;
- Java and Objective C;
- C++ (STL);
- C# and XAML (asset);
- Gamification mechanics (asset);
- Experience in video game developpement (asset);
Required Education Level
- a D.E.C in IT;
- Less education combined with relevant experience might be considered;
- Bilingualism (French-English) is an asset.
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.