Lead – Unity 3D developer
Are you passionate about technology and want to make it your career? Do you want to work on some of the most exciting and popular video games? If so, BKOM Studios is looking for a Team Lead – Unity 3D developer to join its Development team to create and develop awesome video games.
Under the supervision of technology and innovation Manager, you will be a part of the creation of conceptual architecture to meet key technical requirements of the product (casual games, virtual worlds, online communities and more). You will participate actively to the management activities of a Development team dedicate to a project (sprints planning, follow-up of the tasks according to the animations, reception and integration of new employees, annual evaluations and more).
You are the perfect candidate for this job? You stand out because of your leadership and your capacity to work in team. You are showing an increased sense for quality control and you bring creative solutions to complex problems. You are polyvalent and able to adapt to different environments and working conditions
- Respect the development cycle of BKOM and its clients;
- Participate to define the key technical requirements to meet the costumer’s needs for a product;
- Participate to the conceptual architecture and realization of games, the online communities, the virtual worlds, and Web sites and applications;
- Participate to the estimation of the working time with the development team;
- Follow up with on tasks in regards of the deliverables;
- Execute the quality control of the work done;
- Act as a coach with the team;
- Take care of the reception and integration of new employees;
- Participate to develop working methods (methodologies, tools and technologies).
- Experience in a multi-projects environment;
- Valuable experience in Technical and development team management;
- Mastership of Unity 3D;
- Scaleform – AS3;
- Working experience in gaming development;
- Experience with any other developing environments (asset);
- Objective C (asset);
- Knowledge of ludification machines (« gamification ») (asset);
- Knowing Java (asset);
- MS SQL, MySQL (asset);
- Smartfox and other real time multiplayer servers (asset);
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.