Lead – Business Development
Located in the beautiful city of Quebec (Canada), BKOM Studios is a full-service digital studio dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns, connected toys, AR/VR experiences, mobile games and, more recently, PC Games (Steam).
We also create our own original games and intellectual properties (IP), exploring further the digital space, creating new universes, and experimenting cutting-edge technologies.
BKOM Studios? It’s 20 years of experience in studio expertise and more than 3,000 projects delivered. But above all, it’s a company with a human dimension made up of more than 80 talented and committed people.
You are passionate about video games and technology and you want to make a career? Do you have sales experience? Well, it just happens that BKOM Studios is looking for a passionate and experience Lead – Business Development.
As Lead – Business Development, you will need to maintain existing business contacts and prospect new domestic and international clients to generate new business opportunities. Under the responsibility of the President and Director of Business Development, you will ensure communication between prospective partners and pitch teams in the field.
- Participate in development strategies and initiatives;
- Define market segments, customers and business sectors to approach and develop;
- Attend various international events related to business development (conferences, exhibitions, events);
- Build strong long-term customer relationships and increase awareness and revenue;
- Attract new domestic and international customers;
- Promote intellectual products and properties and independent titles created by BKOM Studios.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a sales position;
- Be willing to travel frequently to the United States and Europe;
- Perfectly bilingual (English and French) both spoken and written;
- Have significant achievements in business development and strong client relationships;
- Be creative, persuasive and have strong negotiation skills;
- Able to perform as a team and on your own;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where the pace is high and goals can quickly change and evolve;
- High level of maturity and self-confidence;
- Hold a valid permit or work status in Canada;
- Have an understanding of the entertainment and gaming industry including an understanding of gaming development and digital ecosystems in the mobile, portable, console gaming industry is an asset;
- Have knowledge of the international retail market and target audiences is an asset.
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT BKOM STUDIOS
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance offering health, disability and dental coverage and travel insurance
- RRSP program including an employer contribution
- Free parking
- 37,5 hours per week schedule
- Work on original and varied projects
- Free healthy snack offered every day
- You have a real impact on your projects
- You have your own personalize space in our bright, comfortable and trendy open space environment
- Top international clients in the toys and entertainment business. Does Hasbro, Disney, Lego and Wizards of the Coast ring a bell?
- Work with talented and competent people
- Strong gaming culture
- Social events and a lot of fun!
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.