GAME TESTER — WEB AND MOBILE
About Bkom Studios
Located in the beautiful city of Quebec (Canada), BKOM Studios is a full-service digital studio dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns, connected toys, AR/VR experiences, mobile games and, more recently, PC Games (Steam).
We also create our own original games and intellectual properties (IP), exploring further the digital space, creating new universes, and experimenting cutting-edge technologies.
BKOM Studios? It’s 20 years of experience in studio expertise and more than 3,000 projects delivered. But above all, it’s a human-scale company made up of more than 90 talented and committed people.
BKOM Studios is currently looking for a GAME TESTER—WEB AND MOBILE to join its quality assurance team to ensure their products meets the highest quality standards of the Industry.
Reporting to the Team Lead—Quality Assurance, as a Game Tester—Web and Mobile you have to make sure that all Web sites, apps and mobile games developed by BKOM Studios reach high quality level. Working in close collaboration with the developer team, you validate the performance and the quality of all Web and mobile products to ensure an optimal experience for the user.
You have a good understanding of the Web site, Mobile game and Apps development pipeline and you are detail oriented? You are passionate about technology and games and you are known for your for collaboration and communication skills? You are the new teammate we are looking for!
- Prepare and write up the various test cases
- Perform system and case testing
- Create test cases and scripts
- Identify, follow up on issues and ensure they are resolved
- Work on several projects at once
- Perform regular follow-ups with project managers
- Meet tight deadlines
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- 3 Years of experience in Web and/or Mobile App testing
- College or vocational degree in a related field
- Good understanding of Websites, Apps and Mobile games development
- Cumulate 2 years of experience with Website and/or Apps and/or Mobile Games testing and/or with regression and/or functional testing
- Strong skills for teamwork
- Strong relational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate constructively, clearly and succinctly in written and oral form
- Bilingual (French/English), spoken and written
- Test automation experience
What’s cool about Bkom Studios
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance offering health, disability and dental coverage, and travel insurance
- RRSP program including an employer contribution
- Free parking
- 37.5 hours per week work schedule
- Work on original and varied projects
- Free healthy snack offered every day
- You have a real impact on your projects
- You have your own personalize space in our bright, comfortable and trendy open space environment
- Top international clients in the toys and entertainment business. Does Hasbro, Disney, Lego and Wizards of the Coast ring a bell?
- Work with talented and competent people
- Strong gaming culture
- Social events and a lot of fun!
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.