Located in the beautiful city of Quebec (Canada), BKOM Studios is a full-service digital studio dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns, connected toys, AR/VR experiences, mobile games and, more recently, PC Games (Steam).
We also create our own original games and intellectual properties (IP), exploring further the digital space, creating new universes, and experimenting cutting-edge technologies.
BKOM Studios? It’s 20 years of experience in studio expertise and more than 3,000 projects delivered. But above all, it’s a company with a human dimension made up of more than 90 talented and committed people.
BKOM Studios is currently looking for Game Developers (Unity3D and/or Unreal) to join its development and technology team!
Reporting to the Director, Technology, your main mandate will be to create multiplatform games and original mobile apps. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects and collaborate with prestigious clients from the entertainment and toys business.
You show a keen sense of quality control and good leadership? You stand out by your versatility and your ability to adapt to change by proposing creative and innovative solutions? You are the new teammate we are looking for!
- Participate in defining the key technical requirements;
- Participate in the conceptual architecture of games, online communities, virtual worlds;
- Participate in the creation and evolution of games, online communities, virtual worlds;
- Participate in the development, integration and estimation of labor with the development team;
- Participate to the development of the working methods (methods, tools and technologies to use).
- College or university degree in a field related to programming;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in developing mobile, PC or console games as a Game Developper (Unity3D and/or Unreal) or in any comparable position;
- Knowledge of mobile, PC and/or console games development cycle;
- Knowledge of C# and/or C++;
- Legally eligible to work in Canada;
- Bilingual (French/English), spoken and written.
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT BKOM STUDIOS
- Competitive salary;
- Group insurance offering health, disability and dental coverage and travel insurance;
- RRSP program including an employer contribution;
- Free parking;
- 37,5 hours per week schedule;
- Work on original and varied projects;
- Free healthy snack offered every day;
- You have a real impact on your projects;
- You have your own personalize space in our bright, comfortable and trendy open space environment;
- Top international clients in the toys and entertainment business. Does Hasbro, Disney, Lego and Wizards of the Coast ring a bell?;
- Work with talented and competent people;
- Strong gaming culture;
- Social events and a lot of fun!
We offer competitive compensation and a dynamic work environment. If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and a letter of intent.
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.