A passion for Digital Games runs through your veins? Your biggest wish is to thrive in this wonderful, interactive industry? You’ve always dreamt of working for a blossoming company that offers competitive work benefits, puts human values first and focuses on teamwork and creativity? Working for BKOM is having all of the above, while working on quality projects.
Under the Production Director’s jurisdiction and in collaboration with the UX designer, the concept artist must develop graphic concepts and create illustrations for different games, apps, and websites. The concept artist is responsible for visual research, initial sketches, and illustrating and defining his/her concepts. He/she must communicate to the production team the direction of his/her work, to ensure a smooth transition between the concept and the different prototypes and deliverables. The concept arstist also submits his/her work to the UX designer to allow optimal user experience. He/she participates in some integration work and in the treatment of different media.
The desired candidate must show autonomy while also demonstrating an ease with working as part of a team of collaborators. A sense of initiative, communication & vulgarisation skills, organizational skills and a desire to innovate are all undeniable assets.
- Master illustration, colors, anatomy and perspective
- Master Adobe’s Creative Suite (Animate, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Animate animation montages
- Knowledge in the Digital Games industry (Console, PC, Mobile and Social)
- Be familiar with the principles of media optimization for Game, Web and other digital platforms
- Efficient use of a pen tablet workstation i.e. Wacom
- Advanced written and spoken French
- Asset, knowledge in good Web Design practices
- Asset, knowledge in video montage (AfterEffects, Premiere)
- Asset, knowledge in 3D modelling
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic work environment. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.