Located in the beautiful city of Quebec (Canada), BKOM Studios is a full-service digital studio dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns, connected toys, AR/VR experiences, mobile games and, more recently, PC Games (Steam).
We also create our own original games and intellectual properties (IP), exploring further the digital space, creating new universes, and experimenting cutting-edge technologies.
BKOM Studios? It’s 20 years of experience in studio expertise and more than 3,000 projects delivered. But above all, it’s a company with a human dimension made up of more than 90 talented and committed people.
Reporting to the Director of Design, the Concept Artist is responsible for developing graphic concepts and producing illustrations related to different games, applications and sites. More precisely you will:
- Perform visual search and preliminary sketches
- Illustrate and propose various versions of his concepts
- Communicate the guidelines to the production team and validate his work and the cohesion between his initial concept and the different prototypes and deliverables
- Submit his work to the scriptwriter to ensure an ergonomic and optimal user experience.
- Participate in certain integrations and the processing of certain media
- Contribute to the creation and development of the visual style of a project
- Participate in the production and creation of visual elements of a defined project
- Mastery of drawing, color harmonies, anatomy and perspective
- Demonstrated versatility and innovation (environment, characters, realistic, cartoon)
- Have knowledge of the video game industry (Console, PC, Mobile and Social)
- Master the Adobe suite (Animate, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Demonstrated a good sense of organization
- Be familiar with the principles of media optimization for video gaming and other digital platforms
- Demonstrated autonomy and initiative
- Advanced level of spoken and written French
- Knowledge of 2D / 3D modeling and video editing (AfterEffect, Premiere) is considered an asset
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT BKOM STUDIOS
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance offering health, disability and dental coverage and travel insurance
- RRSP program including an employer contribution
- Free parking
- 37,5 hours per week schedule
- Work on original and varied projects
- Free healthy snack offered every day
- You have a real impact on your projects
- You have your own personalize space in our bright, comfortable and trendy open space environment
- Top international clients in the toys and entertainment business. Does Hasbro, Disney, Lego and Wizards of the Coast ring a bell?
- Work with talented and competent people
- Strong gaming culture
- Social events and a lot of fun!
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.