Business Development Manager
You’re so serious about games that you’ve decided to turn them into a job? You made it your business to sell the most creative and professional game services out there? Well, it just so happens that BKOM is looking for experienced people who are passionate about work and games.
As Business Development Manager you use existing contacts and generates new sales leads, to provide new business opportunities. He ensures communication between prospects and the “pitch teams”.
- Establish strong long-term client relationships and generate increasing awareness and revenue;
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach and communicate value propositions;
- Help define the market segments, customer base, and industry verticals;
- Attract new clients (both large and small) from the Games and Entertainment sector;
- Attract new clients (both large and small) from other sectors interested in gamifying their brand;
- Follow up on existing established clients and prospects (both on the phone and face to face) on a regular basis;
- Promote BKOM’s original IPs and independent titles. Establish good relationships with platform and appstore managers. Maximize visibility for BKOM original and licensed titles thru these networks;
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders.
What you need
- 5+ years of work experience with 3+ years in the gaming industry in Business Development;
- Broad understanding of the entertainment & games industry, including a deep understanding of how games and digital ‘ecosystems’ function in the mobile, handheld, console and desktop gaming businesses;
- Demonstrated business development and client relationship skills including creativity, persuasiveness and negotiation skills;
- Ability to generate and sell ideas;
- Have a thorough understanding of the market and target audience for games;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Work well in a team and alone;
- French language fluency is considered an asset;
- Ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in which goals may quickly evolve;
- Strong business maturity and confidence.
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.