Located in the beautiful city of Quebec (Canada), BKOM Studios is a full-service digital studio dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns, connected toys, AR/VR experiences, mobile games and, more recently, PC Games (Steam).
We also create our own original games and intellectual properties (IP), exploring further the digital space, creating new universes, and experimenting cutting-edge technologies.
BKOM Studios? It’s 20 years of experience in studio expertise and more than 3,000 projects delivered. But above all, it’s a company with a human dimension made up of more than 80 talented and committed people.
BKOM Studios, a growing video game and digital marketing company, is currently seeking an experienced and passionate Account Director. A stimulating and creative environment to work for prestigious companies such as HASBRO, DISNEY, WIZARD OF THE COAST.
The Account Director’s mission is to lead and orchestrate a team of producers to deliver Web, mobile and game projects on time and on budget. Its objective is to achieve, while keeping profitability in mind, an exceptional level of customer satisfaction.
The Account Director has complete responsibility for overseeing the project development cycle, from design to delivery of the final product, including technical, creative and financial responsibilities for various prestigious US clients. Travelling will be required.
- Manage customer relationships by ensuring good communication and sound management of expectations
- Participate in the pitch process and / or prepare proposals for current / potential customers in collaboration with the business development team
- Supervise the project team to ensure that contractual agreements are tracked and deadlines are met
- Build a relationship of trust with the customer so as to maximize future opportunities with it
- Help align projects to achieve the highest level of quality possible
- Supervise the producers who are under his functional supervision
- Oversee the development process to ensure that key milestones are met and ideally exceeded
- Be responsible for the product quality of all important deliverables
- Be responsible for the analysis of the end of project (post mortem)
- Able to understand the scope of customer needs and coach producers who are under his supervision
- Work and collaborate with technical groups to ensure they are aware of project needs
- Work and collaborate with other departments (IT, Finance, Production, QA)
- Take a proactive approach to strategic planning and risk assessment in the short and long term
- Track overdue payments from clients according to contractual agreements
- Have a minimum of 10 years of work experience in the field, including 5 years in customer service (project management)
- Excellent ability to communicate easily in English and French (written / oral)
- Have a good understanding of the web and video games industry
- Knowledge of marketing /communication
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT BKOM STUDIOS
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance offering health, disability and dental coverage and travel insurance
- RRSP program including an employer contribution
- Free parking
- 37,5 hours per week schedule
- Work on original and varied projects
- Free healthy snack offered every day
- You have a real impact on your projects
- You have your own personalize space in our bright, comfortable and trendy open space environment
- Top international clients in the toys and entertainment business. Does Hasbro, Disney, Lego and Wizards of the Coast ring a bell?
- Work with talented and competent people
- Strong gaming culture
- Social events and a lot of fun!
We offer competitive compensation and a dynamic work environment. If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and a letter of intent at: email@example.com
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.