Located in the beautiful city of Quebec (Canada), BKOM Studios is a full-service digital studio dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns, connected toys, AR/VR experiences, mobile games and, more recently, PC Games (Steam).
We also create our own original games and intellectual properties (IP), exploring further the digital space, creating new universes, and experimenting cutting-edge technologies.
BKOM Studios? It’s 20 years of experience in studio expertise and more than 3,000 projects delivered. But above all, it’s a company with a human dimension made up of more than 80 talented and committed people.
Reporting to the Director of Design Services and collaborating with the Technical Art Director, Designers, 3D Artists and Developers, the main responsibilities of the 3D Animator is to render 3D animations. The 3D Animator prepares all the elements (objects, characters, environments, etc.) needed to create the various animations required in the project requests and as per the desired expectations. This person must also validate his/her work as well as ensure consistency between the initial concept and the various prototypes and deliverables.
- Degree in multimedia, 3D animation or visual effects (or equivalent)
- Advanced French speaking and writing skills
- Working knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Extensive knowledge of 3D production software – 3D Max, Unity
- Extensive knowledge of image-editing software – Photoshop
- In-depth understanding of human anatomy and movement
- Very good time management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience with texturing and modeling
- Experience in videogame animation
- Fundamental understanding of traditional art and animation, an asset
- Self-reliant and be a team player
- Demonstrate sense of initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Have a willingness to innovate
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT BKOM STUDIOS
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance offering health, disability and dental coverage and travel insurance
- RRSP program including an employer contribution
- Free parking
- 37,5 hours per week schedule
- Work on original and varied projects
- Free healthy snack offered every day
- You have a real impact on your projects
- You have your own personalize space in our bright, comfortable and trendy open space environment
- Top international clients in the toys and entertainment business. Does Hasbro, Disney, Lego and Wizards of the Coast ring a bell?
- Work with talented and competent people
- Strong gaming culture
- Social events and a lot of fun!
BKOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in BKOM. Please note, however, that only selected candidates will be contacted.